It has been observed that if women in Spain have given a choice to choose between surgical abortion and medical abortion, more than 90 per cent of women prefer medical abortion. Women would favour Mifepristone without taking much time to choose. It allows a woman in Spain to terminate a pregnancy by being at home and reduces frequent visit to the clinic.
There are many arguments made by women when talked about surgical abortion. Women hesitate to have a surgical abortion because of the repercussion of the method like uterine perforation and urinal infection. The most important reason is it is very painful.
Mifepristone is a synthetic steroid with anti-progesterone effects. The advisable dosage of Mifepristone is 200 mg. The medicine is widely used in terminating an early gestation. It helps in eradicating unwanted pregnancy. The limited time for inducing pregnancy with Mifepristone is 9 weeks or 63 days.
Usage Method of Mifepristone Drug
There are only three easy steps involved in a medical abortion with Mifepristone.
- First, you have to take Mifepristone 200 mg with plain water. The doctor can also suggest you take an antibiotic with it.
- Next, after 24 to 48 hours, you will need to take a second medicine called Misoprostol. The usual prescribed dosage of Misoprostol is 4 tablets of 200 mg (200*4= 800 mg). You can also consult your doctor to know the perfect dosage for you.
- Last, after about 14 days, you will need to have a follow-up appointment with your gynaecologist to verify if the abortion is done or not. This is most important because your doctor will perform an ultrasound or blood test to make sure that you are no longer pregnant.
Advantages of Using Mifepristone for Abortion
The pill Mifepristone is a bunch of advantages for a woman who is seeking an abortion. Some of those advantages are mentioned below.
- This method is less painful and intrusive to the body than the surgical abortion.
- The medical abortion process is more private than any other abortion method as one can simply conduct the whole procedure at home.
- Mifepristone is used in the first trimester of the pregnancy. By this, one can easily remove unwanted pregnancy in its initial stages rather than waiting for a long for surgical abortion.
- The efficacy rate of Mifepristone is 95 to 97 per cent. The medicine ensures complete fetus removal without any complication.
- The method is more like a natural abortion. Some women say it is very familiar to miscarriage.
Side Effects of Mifepristone
Having some minimal side effects is common after having Mifepristone. These side effects include-
- A headache
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Stomach pain
- Mild fever or chills
- Heavy bleeding
Online abortion pill providers that we know and trust: https://abortpill.com, https://mtpkit.com and https://drugs247online.com. Three of these well-established organizations have teams that are highly trained and highly trusted. You can visit their websites to learn more about the services they offer, including the provision of mifepristone and misoprostol.