Betnovate Skin Cream for Acne at drugs99.com
Betnovate cream is manufactured by the reputable GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals. It is a topical anti-inflammatory solution used to treat skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis. The cream contains betamethasone valerate as active ingredients.
It is used when the patches of eczema and dermatitis flare-up. The cream is used to relieve symptoms of flare-up caused by inflammation, itching and redness. This cream is also prescribed for the treatment of psoriasis into small areas such as the scalp, soles of the feet or palms.
How Does Betnovate Cream for Face Work?
Betnovate cream contains an active ingredient called betamethasone valerate 0.1%. It is a potent corticosteroid, a type of component used to reduce skin inflammation. When the cream is applied to the skin, it acts inside the cells to decrease the inflammation that reduces swelling, redness and itching.
Betamethasone topical cream is mostly suitable for moist, weeping areas of the skin, dry and scaly areas, or when a minimal application on a large skin area is required.
How to Use Betnovate Betamethasone Cream?
- Use the cream strictly as per instructed by your doctor.
- Apply the cream generally once or twice a day. The dosage may be decreased if your skin begins to get better.
- Wash your hands and apply a thin layer to the affected area and gently rub onto the skin until the cream gets fully absorbed.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream unless the hands are the affected ones.
- In case of a missed dose, apply as soon as you remember. But if it is almost the time for the next application, then follow your regular schedule.
If you have thick patches of psoriasis on your elbows or knees, the doctor may suggest applying the cream under airtight dressings. It would mostly be at night to help cream start working. After a short period of time, you can apply the cream as normal.
Benefits of Betamethasone Valerate Lotion
- Betamethasone valerate cream is effective for-
- Various types of eczema and psoriasis;
- Skin inflammation due to allergic contact dermatitis or irritant contact dermatitis;
- Treating seborrheic dermatitis;
- Skin rashes caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching;
- An inflammatory skin condition called discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE);
- Skin redness;
- Reactions to insect stings or bites.
Side Effects of Betnovate Betamethasone Cream
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Betnovate skin cream which may include- blurred vision, increased appetite, indigestion, skin itching, acne, drying and cracking of skin, anxiety and nervousness, etc.
Where to Buy Betnovate Cream?
You can buy Betnovate cream over the counter or buy betamethasone valerate cream online at amazing discounts on drugs99.com.