Elyn (VANIQA) Facial Hair Removal Cream
Elyn Vaniqa cream is used as unwanted facial hair reducing cream by gradually slowing down the unwanted hair growth. It slows down the hair growth and makes the hair finer and lighter. With regular application get the best results within matter of weeks.
Vaniqa Facial Hair Removal Cream For Smooth and Silky Skin
We all have those embarrassing hair moments at some or other point in our lives. Most of us remove hair from upper lips, chin and forehead regularly using painful hair removal methods like threading, tweezers, and waxing. But, with Elyn Vaniqa hair removal cream, you no longer need to go through these torturous hair removal rituals.Facial Hair Removal Cream
This Eflornithine cream does not actually remove facial hair instantly but slows down the unwanted hair growth gradually with regular application. It is a prescription facial hair removal cream and it works by blocking the enzyme needed for hair growth in the skin which not just slows down hair growth but also make the hair finer and lighter. You get smooth, silky and toned skin with Vaniqa cream that too without facing any kind of discomfort.
Elyn Hair Removal Cream for Sensitive Skin
You can achieve perfect facial hair removal even on sensitive skin without any side effects with Elyn hair removal cream. Formulated with Eflornithine Hydrochloride, Vaniqa cream, the prescription hair removal cream, is completely safe and suitable for all the skin types. While most of the hair removal creams cause irritation and redness on sensitive skin, Vaniqa cream slows down the growth of unwanted hair effectively and leaves skin soft and hydrated.
With the application of Elyn Vaniqa cream twice a day, you start seeing its results in 4 to 8 weeks. Do not forget to keep a gap of at least 8 hours between subsequent applications. If you read Vaniqa reviews you discover the nourishing effect this hair removal cream has on sensitive skin. Many users compare effects of Eflora vs Vaniqa and both of these hair removal creams provide satisfactory results.
Elyn Vaniqa Cream for Groomed Skin
Vaniqa facial prescription hair removal cream is one of the painless methods for getting rid of unwanted facial and body hair. It softens the epidermis and gives a velvety smooth feel to the skin. Vaniqa generic cream is an FDA approved prescription cream that has been tried and tested for its effects. One can use this cream along with any other hair removal technique for desired results. After regular use, you find yourself spending less time removing hair than before. This Eflornithine cream comes in a compact tube packaging which makes it easy for you to carry with you anywhere in your bag.
There are several cheaper alternative of Vaniqa available in the market but it is recommended to purchase the one from the reputed manufacturer for best results.
Application Guidelines for Elyn Hair Removal Cream
- Take some Elyn cream on your fingertip; apply it in a thin layer on affected areas of chin and face. Rub it well so it can get absorbed in the skin. Use this cream twice a day, with a gap of 8 hours. Keep it for 4 hours and then wash it.
- Do not apply Elyn cream immediately after hair removal by shaving or waxing. Wait for at least 5 minutes and then apply it.
- You will start seeing results within 4 to 8 weeks.
Cautions of Vaniqa Cream
- Wash your hands immediately after using Vaniqa cream.
- Avoid contact of this product with your nose, eyes or mouth. If that happens, immediately rinse the area with clean water. If this Eflornithine cream gets into your eyes, rinse them quickly and seek medical help.
- Do not apply any kind of cosmetics, moisturizers or sunscreens over the treated area unless the product has completely dried up.
- You can continue using your regular hair removal techniques while using this product.
- Do not apply the product in excess quantity, stick to what is recommended by the doctor.
- If you are allergic to any specific chemical substances, consult your doctor before buying this cream.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding, usage of this cream might pose some risk. Hence consult your doctor before buying this product.
Side Effects of Elyn Vaniqa
- Minor side effects like burning, tingling, stinging, and redness of skin might occur with the usage of Elyn cream.
- If you observe something serious like acne or hair bumps, immediately contact your doctor.
- Major side effects are very rare in case of Vaniqa, prescription hair removal cream. But if you observe any allergic reaction like rash, itching, swelling of face, tongue, and throat, trouble breathing and dizziness, contact your doctor.
- If you miss a dose, apply it the moment you remember. If it is already time for your next dose, leave the missed dose.
- Overdose of Elyn cream does not cause any serious implications but still, it is recommended to apply it in the recommended quantity.
It has not been studied if Vaniqa hair removal cream interferes with other orally taken or injected drugs. Hence tell your doctor about the medications you are already taking before purchasing this product.