Buy Sebowash Shampoo Online at drugs99.com
Sebowash shampoo is manufactured by the pharma giant Cipla, that contains Fluocinolone acetonide 0.1%, a topical anti-inflammatory ingredient used to cure seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp. The shampoo is also used to get relief from itching, and scaling caused by inflammation.
Fluocinolone 0.01% in shampoo is used to treat seborrheic dermatitis which is a common form of dermatitis that results in dry or greasy scaling of the scalp and flaky dandruff.
Seborrheic Dermatitis is not contagious or doesn’t occur due to poor hygiene but due to an inflammatory reaction to a common inhabitant of the skin, the yeast fungus Malassezia that lives in the sebum. The inflammation is thought to be in response to an irritant produced by the fungus.
How Does this Shampoo Work?
Sebowash shampoo 0.01% contains fluocinolone and fluocinolone is absorbed through the skin into inflammatory cells and blocks the production of inflammatory chemicals like prostaglandins and leukotrienes, which stimulate inflammation.
It also narrows and restricts the blood vessels that have become dilated and leaky allowing other inflammatory cells into the skin to increase the inflammatory response. These combined actions reduce swelling, redness, itching and other symptoms associated with inflammation of the skin and control the crusting and flaking of the scalp associated with seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp
How to Use Sebowash?
- Use once daily.
- Shake well before use
- Shake the bottle and then apply to the scalp area and massage into the scalp until it lathers.
- Allow the shampoo to remain on the scalp for approximately 5 minutes and then rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly with water.
- Continue using daily for 2 weeks and then you can reduce to once a week to prevent itching and flaking of dandruff or as recommended by the dermatologist.
Uses of Sebowash
Sebowash is used to cure seborrheic dermatitis. It also reduces scaling and crusting of the scalp caused by inflammation and irritation, relieving symptoms of itching, redness and flaking of the skin.
- Store the shampoo on below 25 degree Celsius in a tightly closed container
- Don’t use in smaller or larger quantities than suggested.
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to Fluocinolone or any other ingredients of this shampoo.
Side Effects of Sebowash Shampoo
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using Sebowash shampoo which includes- dryness, acneiform eruptions, folliculitis, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, secondary infection, skin atrophy, miliaria (sweat or heat rash), burning, itching, and irritation.