What is Retino-A Micro Gel?
Retino-A gel is a topical medication with an active Vitamin A composition that is used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, pimples, blackheads, age spots and roughness of facial skin. Because of its oil-free nature, it is also suitable for people with oily skin.
FDA approved tretinoin microsphere gel, it is the most effective drug that minimizes the signs and severity of acne vulgaris. It comes in 2 strengths: moderate- 0.04% and strong- 0.1%. This gel has all the features of a simple plain all-trans-retinoic acid, but with technologically new delivery systems called microsponge.
Benefits of Tretinoin Microsphere Gel 0.1 and 0.04
- Our Retino-A Microgel, with an active Vitamin A, is used to reduce and gradually remove the appearance of wrinkles, pimples, blackheads, age spots and other skin conditions.
- It is also suitable for people with oily skin.
- It is one of the most effective solutions to minimize the signs and severity of acne vulgaris.
- Tretinoin microsphere gel prevents the appearance of blackheads, pimples and other skin disorders by blocking and hardening of the outer layer of the skin.
- Effectively rejuvenates the skin, evens the skin tone and wrinkles.
- Completely removes the dark spots after acne and actively heals the existing inflammation.
How to Use Tretinoin Microsphere Gel?
- Consult your dermatologist before starting to use Retin-A Micro Gel
- Before applying the gel, apply a cleanser and wait until it is completely dried.
- Apply a thin layer on the affected surface once a day in the evening. Avoid any contact with eyes, nose, and lips.
- After some days, when the skin is used to the gel, you may also apply 1-2 times a day and wait for 1-6 hours before washing off with warm water.
- Avoid using other products for at least 1 hour after the application of this gel.
- The results may be seen after 1-4 weeks of the treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children less than 12 years of age.
- Consult your doctor before you start using Retino-A gel if you are pregnant, planning to become or breastfeeding.
- Avoid excessive exposure to sunlight as it increases the sensitivity of your skin. Use sunscreens or protective clothing.
- Avoid face waxing or any facial treatment as it will make the skin more fragile.
Side Effects of Retino-A Micro Gel
You may experience some major or minor side effects of using tretinoin microsphere within the first week of the treatment and then go away within some days. Some side effects may include dryness, burning, redness, increased sensitivity to sunlight and UV rays.