Cetaphil Lotion for Moisturizing 100ml
Cetaphil lotion is manufactured by the well-known Galderma. It is a mild non-irritating formula that soothes the skin and keeps it clean and fresh. Designed especially to work for all skin types, it is a simple yet highly effective way to take care of your skin.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion
Manufactured by the pharma giant Galderma, Cetaphil is a moisturizing lotion for dry and sensitive skin. Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. provides long-lasting skin hydration and helps restore the skin’s natural protective barrier. It is specially formulated to moisturize sensitive or dry skin.
For the people with dry skin, it sinks right in. The lotion is free of any fragrance which is great for soothing issues like eczema and irritation. It has efficient mild ingredients for moisturizing the skin.
Ingredients of Cetaphil Moisturizer
Below is a list of all ingredients present in the Cetaphil moisturizing lotion.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Refined Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia Nut Oil), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone 10cs, Tocopheryl Acetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sorbic Acid, Stearoxy Trimethylsilane, Stearyl Alcohol, Dexpanthenol, Farnesol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.
Benefits of Using Cetaphil Lotion
- Soothes dry and sensitive skin.
- It is a non-greasy, non-irritating and non-comedogenic product.
- Fast, long-lasting and lightweight formula that effectively nourishes the skin.
- Ingredients are proven to bind the water to the skin and help prevent moisture loss.
- Retains and enhances the skin’s natural moisture.
- Cetaphil lotion is suitable for all skin types, oily and acne-prone skin and in infants.
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion for Acne-Prone Skin
The non-comedogenic properties of this lotion make it ideal for people with acne-prone skin. The lotion is light and doesn’t cause any further breakouts. With regular use, this moisturizing lotion can help settle acne. Use the lotion once after showering every day.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and mouth.
- For external use only
Side Effects of Cetaphil lotion
There are no known reports of side effects of Cetaphil lotion. But it doesn’t eliminate the possibility of causing adverse reactions to the product. Additionally, the lotion is not light enough for the people with extremely oily skin. It has no sun protection.